This year’s theme will be Gender- based violence and intersectionality. Human rights activists, GBV Not-for-Profit organisations, CSOs, government representatives, Private sector business representatives, Mental Health providers, will discuss issues that affect women, families, and LGBTQ2 individuals; gender differences; and how COVID-19 pandemic has triggered more GBV worldwide. The summit welcomes attendees from nearly 32 countries. The summit is a unique, inclusive one, that offers an opportunity for human rights activists, psychologists, mental health practitioners, law enforcements to share their knowledge, experience, in a shadow pandemic that has created the highest Gender Based Violence globally. One panel session will address the impact of the COVID-19 lockdown on violence against women. Another panel session will feature GBV Survivors who will share their stories with the world and how they are healing. The Summit will host eight interactive flash presentation sessions and discussions with GBV survivors, Government and Non-profit leaders, Law Enforcements, Health professionals including psychologists.
At the International Summit on Ending Gender-Based Violence 2022, as an exhibitor you will be able to Fulfill your goals through exhibit space, promote company awareness; promote brand image and visibility; enter a new market or region; introduce a new product. Enjoy the presence of international journalists and press coverage. At the African descent summit there will be an exhibitor hub. Exhibitors will provide their logos, flyers, videos and any promotional items that best describe the services they offer. Exhibitors can also add promotional offers, coupons, and codes to their hub for attendees who visit them.
Objectives and/or purpose:
- To Present the latest updates on violence against women and girls and strategies to end it.
- To increase public awareness about the importance of believing survivors.
- To Adopt a comprehensive and inclusive approaches that tackle the root causes of gender-based-violence.
- Transforming harmful social norms and empowering women and girls who are victims and survivors of GBV
- To examine, formulate and advocate for having survivor-centred essential services across policing, justice, health, and social sectors.
- To provide an enabling environment for victims and survivors of GBV to speak out and share stories.
- To provide participants with the opportunity to expand their leadership skills among people in the Violence against women and girls’ sector
- Showcase impact on Covid-19 on gender-based violence
- Exceptional occasion to broaden your network and interact one-on-one with, industry leaders, and prospective business partners to expand from your sector through the exhibitions
- Reach every attendee with your company message before, during, and after the summit
- Your company’s logo and profile highlighted on the summit website for maximum web exposure
- Exposure in summit program and summit proceedings
- Market your organization and technologies to highly targeted audiences of industry professionals
- Establish new networks and secure viable prospects for sales
- Maximize brand exposure by leveraging the summit as a platform to promote developments, products and/or services
- Network with key resource buyers, procurement specialists and decision makers
- Taking your place now at The International Summit on Ending Gender-Based Violence 2022 gives you a competitive advantage.
- Grab the opportunity to excite people about your products or services during the two days of the summit.